What is it/what does it do?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
A step-by-step plan to building your dream green house
- How to select the correct materials to suit your needed effectiveness, affordability and durability
- How to build a large hoop or arch greenhouse out of PVC piping and save a bucket load of money
- How to build a small greenhouse grow rack that you can fit in even the smallest of backyards
- Discover how to build a good sized, sturdy and attractive Victorian style greenhouse
- Learn how to build a medium sized lean-to greenhouse
- Learn how to build a modular hot bed greenhouse
- Easy to build plans – No fancy tools required
- Discover what lighting system you should use
- Learn how you should modify your greenhouse
- Save money by building your own greenhouse
Is anyone actually buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something called the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Building A Greenhouse Plans scores 74.54/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsBy now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve had a look at the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.BuildingAGreenhousePlans.com, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was $37.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: BuildingAGreenhousePlans.com you’ll also be taken through to BuildingAGreenhousePlans.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. However, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)